The Area Vice President of Sales will be responsible for developing and building senior level client relationships, launching strategic sales initiatives and accurately tracking, monitoring, forecasting and reporting results in order to ensure achievement of U.S. sales objectives. The AVP, Sales will lead a team of high performing field Regional Sales Managers for the West region.
- Drive sales strategy as well as plan, prioritize, monitor and report on all sales related activities within the U.S.
- Support the development of Corindus’ commercial strategy and revenue growth.
- Responsible for coordinating the specific objectives of the sales plan with other functional departments of the Company, particularly manufacturing and finance.
- Establish annual, quarterly and monthly sales and service objectives in coordination with the Company’s business plan.
- Provide leadership and day-to-day direction to the sales team including pipeline and performance management and reporting.
- Execute sales and compensation plans to maximize market share, ensure achievement of budgeted unit sales and product margin goals.
- Build a strong set of reference hospital clients and physician advocates across the region.
- Completed Bachelors degree in Business Administration or a related degreed program required.
- Minimum 10 years of total sales experience, of which at least 5 years needs to be in medical device sales and at least 5 years in a sales management capacity.
- Sales management and Sales leadership experience selling medical capital equipment OR disposables in the Interventional Cardiology market is required.
- Demonstrated ability to attract, develop, retain and drive high caliber sales talent to support rapid growth.
- A track record of achieving or exceeding sales goals in high growth environments.
- Success instituting scalable sales processes which grow with both the customer base and sales team.
- Prior success driving the sales launch of new products in the cardiovascular device segment.
Desired Skills and Competencies
- Proven competency leading a team of sales professionals selling new technologies that require a change in clinical process and physician behavior strongly preferred.
- A highly collaborative leader and team builder with great listening skills.
- A persuasive leader with the confidence, presence and ability to inspire and motivate.
- Create and deliver compelling sales presentations to prospective customers.
- Hands-on and results-oriented leader who will personally sell, in addition to managing sales and service teams.
- A seasoned and highly effective mentor and coach to sales and service personnel.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with customers and team members, as well as across the organization and upward to the board and CEO.
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills as well as the ability to establish and maintain strong and trusting customer relationships.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, Click here.